Getting Started

I Realized that I was a little late in posting, but I have been trying to think of a good project that was going to keep my interest until the end of the semester. I had a couple of things that I wanted to do, but I need to find something that I could complete within the given timespan.
I have always been interested in Home automation, with the integration of Artificial Intelligence, I am also very interested in Human languages. So for my semester project I am going to be using IBM to create a language translator that is voice controlled. The idea would be able to talk to the program and have it respond ( giving audible feedback) in a different Lagrange (in Spanish first, because I will be able to see if it is correct )

For the past week I have been doing a lot of different research on how to go about this. You are able to use a free API from IBM that allows you to use some of the benefits of Watson and its language processing. I have been trying to find the best way to implement this into my program, and thus far it is requiring a lot of research. So for now that is where I am at on this project, I hope that by the end of this week I will be able to start some of the program and get a little bit closer to completion.

Comments

Popular Posts